never take life seriously,
no one gets out alive anyways.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

My life story

Someday when I have experienced all there is to experience and my eyes have seen all that can be seen, I would like to sit down with someone and tell them the story of my life without leaving any details out. I believe that thoughts are the minds heartbeats so during this conversation I hope to spill them like an EKG in the hospital. I’d share with this individual what my life was like behind the scenes. The dam around my heart as mentioned in my previous post will be torn down and my emotions will surge out like a raging river. I want to make sure my words do not go untold. I anticipate that at some point during this conversation I share what my wedding was like, even if this conversation does not entail one I won’t mind. I am not afraid of being alone, because as quoted from an outside source, “if we’re all alone, we’re all together in something.” At the end of this conversation I want to stare intently into this individuals eyes and tell him or her that I was nobody but myself my whole life.

10 comments:

Audrey Marie. said...

I really like your style of writing.

"1,000 Thoughts A Minute," is also a great name for a blog.

brittaffeldt said...

I'm glad you came across my blog, liked it, and stopped to say so!
I like that the title above your music player is "music is what feelings sound like"... thats so perfect!
I'll stop in again soon!

Lady Mi$$ Sonic said...

Dude, your blog kicks ass.

I want to tell everyone every detail of my life.

I really do..

Whenever you're feeling down, just think, you probably need moar internetz.

Raven Ann said...

I'm really glad you came across my blog so that I could stop in and take a look at yours. I love your writing style. I'll definitely be back to read your thoughts often.

anna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I've been meaning to leave a comment for you, but hadn't quite found the right words. After reading your previous post ("Thought Refuge") I stumbled upon a quote I thought you might like:

When an old culture is dying, the new culture is created by those people who are not afraid to be insecure."
- Rudolph Bahro

I hope you stop by my blog again some time.

EVAISASTARRRR. said...

hi, I'd hate for these comments to keep saying the same thing over and over but I love the way you write.
I admire you in soo many different ways. just know that I am going to keep up with your writing. :)

Anonymous said...

hey dude. thanks for nice words you left on my blog. i've been reading some of your older post and its nice to know that i'm not alone.

lewishasfallensloppydead said...

Wow, so overwhelming -are you. Do something more with your fire and brilliance Jonny. Do something for yourself and the world. Stay true. And help others to do the same. That is probably the hardest and most scary endeavor to undertake. But run for it. And hold your hand out to anyone hiding beside you. You don't have to be fearless, you can embrace your fear. But you can't let it take you over either. This, I am sure you know. But I want you to find a bigger and louder podium to save people. Seek one out, you are needed. I'm begging. loves-l/d

Henry said...

Jonny, Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate the feedback. Keep up the thoughts. I like the way you express yourself with your writing. Keep it up as I'll be back to visit often.

My Beloved's said...

Your blog is so interesting, I love it! And I have to agree with Audrey Marie... "1,000 Thoughts A Minute" is an awesome name for a blog!
Thanks for stopping by my blog btw! :)